The markets look to open up relatively flat today. However, there are some small-cap stocks moving during the pre-market. That said, here is the trader’s watchlist for April 25, 2017.
Limelight Networks (Nasdaq: LLNW) shares up over 8% in the premarket after the company posted Q1 EPS, beating on revenue and raising its FY17 guidance.
Some of its highlights include:
- Q1 Revenue of $44.7 million, up 8 percent year over year.
- Q1 GAAP gross margin of 47.3%, up 710 basis points, year over year.
- Q1 GAAP EPS of $(0.03) and Non-GAAP EPS of $0.02.
- Cash and marketable securities of $60.9 million.
- Raising 2017 revenue, gross margin, Non-GAAP earnings per share, and Adjusted EBITDA guidance.
This release came out last night, and investors are reacting positively towards the digital content delivery firm. You can read more about its 8-K here. This should make for an interesting trade, considering that there are only 5 analysts that cover the stock.
Here’s a look at LLNW on the daily chart, as of yesterday’s close:
Idera Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: IDRA) shares are up over 10% after the company received an upgrade. Baid initiated coverage on the name, giving it an outperform and a price target of $5 per share. According to Baird, the company has multiple pipeline opportunities including IMO-2125, IMO-8400 and a 3GA platform.
The stock price closed at $2.25 yesterday, and has a 52-week high of $3.33.
Unisys Corporation (Nasdaq: UIS) shares are up over 15% after the company announced its Q1 EPS. Some of the highlights include:
- Operating profit margin was (0.4) percent, up 370 basis points year over year
- Non-GAAP operating profit(4) margin was 6 percent, up 340 basis points year over year
- Revenue was roughly flat year over year at $665 million versus $667 million in the prior-year period
- Net loss attributable to Unisys Corporation common shareholders was $(33) million, relative to $(40) million in the prior-year period
- Adjusted EBITDA(5) was $84 million, an increase of 41 percent year over year; Adjusted EBITDA margin was 13 percent, an increase of 370 basis points year over year
- Diluted loss per share of $(0.65), versus $(0.80) in the prior-year period; Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share(7) of $0.30 versus $0.11 in the prior-year period
- Unisys reaffirms full-year guidance for revenue of $2.65-2.75 billion, non-GAAP operating profit margin of 7.25-8.25 percent and adjusted free cash flow of $130-170 million
- In addition, Loop has raised its price target from $12 to $14 per share.
Take a look at UIS on the daily chart below:
Capricor Therapeutics (Nasdaq: CAPR) shares are up 16% in the premarket after it announced positive top-line results from a Duchenne muscular dystrophy study (DMD). The study, which spanned a period of 6 months, was from a randomized phase I/II HOPE clinical trial in DMD.
Here are some of the highlights:
- In a 25-patient, randomized, single-dose, three-center clinical trial being conducted in a DMD population with advanced cardiac disease, patients treated with CAP-1002 demonstrated statistically-significant (p<0.05) improvement compared to usual care controls in certain measures of cardiac and upper limb function.
- CAP-1002 was generally safe and well-tolerated over the initial six-month follow-up period.
- Clinical results corroborate a large body of preclinical data from studies in DMD models.
- Capricor has submitted a meeting request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, or FDA, to discuss potential product registration strategies for CAP-1002 in the DMD indication.
- Capricor intends to submit HOPE-Duchenne data to FDA and to request Breakthrough Therapy or Regenerative Medicine Advanced Technology, or RMAT, designations for CAP-1002. The RMAT designation, intended to expedite the approval of safe and effective cell therapies, was created by the U.S. Congress as part of the recently-enacted 21st Century Cures Act.
Source: PR Newswire
Here’s how CAPR has been performing:
Fitbit (Nasdaq: FIT) shares are up more nearly 2% in the premarket after receiving a buy rating from Benchmark, and a price target of $10 per share. According to Yahoo Finance, the company has nearly 20 analysts that track it. That said, it has 4 buy ratings, 13 holds, and 3 sells. The average price target for FIT is $6.75.
The $10 target is the highest on the street. The stock is trading near 52-week lows ($5.31), as it closed at $5.66 on Monday. They are set to report around May 3, 2017.
Take a look at FIT on the hourly chart: